apolonia dot gottwald at
mathematik dot uni-stuttgart dot de
+49-(0)711 / 685 - 65319
Institut für Algebra und Zahlentheorie
- Representation theory of Artin algebras, in particular over fields which are not algebraically closed
- Auslander-Reiten theory
- Hereditary algebras and string algebras
- You can find my complete CV here.
- I have been working as a postdoc at the IAZ since October 2018.
- Between October 2017 and September 2018 I was a guest at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
- The title of my PhD thesis, handed in in September 2017, is "Submodule closed subcategories of module categories".
I did my PhD at the Bielefeld University and my Bachelor and Master degrees at the FernUniversität in Hagen.