mathematik dot uni-stuttgart dot de
Institut für Algebra und Zahlentheorie
- July 2011 to November 2014: PhD in Mathematics at the University of Stuttgart.
- October 2015 to September 2016: Research stay at the University of Verona with a DAAD PRIME fellowship.
- January 2020 to present: Personal research grant from the Baden-Württemberg Stiftung within the Eliteprogramm für Postdocs.
- May 2021 to present: Coordinator of the Network on Silting Theory (together with Alexandra Zvonareva), funded by DFG.
- May 2022: Habilitation in Mathematics at the University of Stuttgart.
Publications and Preprints:
- From ring epimorphisms to universal localisations (with J. Vitória)
Forum Math. 27 (2015), no. 2, 1139-1161.
- Universal localisations and tilting modules for finite dimensional algebras
J. Pure Appl. Algebra 219 (2015), no. 7, 3053-3088.
- Silting modules (with L. Angeleri Hügel and J. Vitória)
Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2016, no. 4, 1251-1284.
- Silting modules and ring epimorphisms (with L. Angeleri Hügel and J. Vitória)
Adv. Math. 303 (2016), 1044-1076.
- Torsion classes, wide subcategories and localisations (with J. Stovicek)
Bull. London Math. Soc. 49 (2017), no. 3, 405-416.
- Homological embeddings for preprojective algebras
Math. Z. 285 (2017), 1091-1106.
- Torsion pairs in silting theory (with L. Angeleri Hügel and J. Vitória)
Pacific J. Math. 291 (2017), no. 2, 257-278.
- Silting and cosilting classes in derived categories (with J. Vitória)
J. Algebra 501 (2018), 526-544.
- Universal localizations via silting (with J. Stovicek)
Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A. 149 (2019), no. 2, 511-532.
- A characterisation of τ-tilting finite algebras (with L. Angeleri Hügel and J. Vitória)
Contemp. Math. 730, Amer. Math. Soc. (2019), 75-89.
- Partial silting objects and smashing subcategories (with L. Angeleri Hügel and J. Vitória)
Math. Z. 296 (2020), 887-900.
- Flat ring epimorphisms and universal localisations of commutative rings (with L. Angeleri Hügel, J. Stovicek, R. Takahashi and J. Vitória)
Q. J. Math. 71 (2020), no. 4, 1489-1520.
- Lifting and restricting t-structures (with A. Zvonareva)
Bull. London Math. Soc. 55 (2023), no. 2, 640-657.
- A functorial approach to rank functions on triangulated categories (with T. Conde, M. Gorsky and A. Zvonareva)
See also my papers on arXiv, and
my MathSciNet page.
Organisation of Conferences:
- Triangulated categories in Algebra, Geometry and Topology, Stuttgart, March 2016.
- Two weeks of silting ‐ summer school and conference, Stuttgart, July/August 2019.
- Homological methods in representation theory, Fraueninsel (Chiemsee), October 2021.
- Silting theory, algebras and representations, Prague, September 2022.
- Orthogonal modules and homological dimensions, Online, March 2023.
- Postmodern Ringel duality, bocses and contramodules, Stuttgart, April 2023.
- Algebras and Representation Theory in Germany 2, Stuttgart, June 2023.